Welcome to my blog

Welcome to PMA (inspired by Ben Franklin) You will find awesome stories of what’s happening in my brain! I will review books, movies, and video games. I will post comics, puzzles, and riddles! Happy reading --Mag

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Boredom Busters

If you don’t know what to do during summer you could always….

1. Draw a picture and tape it on your wall
2. Read a book
3. Go to a pool with your friend and dress In rainbow colors
4. Play dress up
5. Write a story
6. Draw a sketch of your prom outfit
7. Make a funny video
8. Bake something
9. Make up a dance to your favorite song
10. Draw an idea for an invention
11. Read my blog
12. Write a letter
13. Watch an old movie
14. Look online for craft ideas
15. Go window shopping
16. Braid your hair
17. Make a comic and send it to me to put in the blog
18. Call a relative
19. Make a smoothie
20. Think

3 comments:

  1. Okay, next time you tell me you're bored, I'm going to send you to this list--Your papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! Actually, I asked Kira yesterday who she would like to invite over to swim and she said Maggie! :o( Miss you - Kira says Hi!! Taylor says Hi too :o) Great Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, Maggie! #2 is my all-time favorite, of course. I wish I knew how to do #7. I've just done #11. I hope you do #10 and post it here.

    ReplyDelete