Welcome to my blog

Welcome to PMA (inspired by Ben Franklin) You will find awesome stories of what’s happening in my brain! I will review books, movies, and video games. I will post comics, puzzles, and riddles! Happy reading --Mag

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Poor Maggie’s ‘Mazen Smoothies

Ingredients

--Frozen Fruit of your choice (I like any kind of berry)
--Greek yogurt
--Sweetener such as maple syrup, jams, or honey
--Skim milk

Put fruit in a blender and blend until chunky. Add sweetener
And blend some more then add the Greek yogurt and milk. Blend until satisfaction

Try these funky mixes!!

Aloha Sipper
Mix Mango, pineapple, and banana
Use agave nectar for sweetener

Berry Blast
Mix blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries
Use blueberry jam for sweetener

Coco-nana
Use bananas and use chocolate syrup

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Thanks for the recipes. We will definitely try one of these! Come by my blog and check out our pumpkins growing! They are Big Mac's. Heres my link below.

    http://myurbancorner.blogspot.com/2011/08/pumpkins-and-getting-ready-for-fall.html
    Take care say Hi to your Mom!! :o)
    Nan

    ReplyDelete